The United Kingdom is the 4 countries association. England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. The UK is famous for all programs, For example Arts, Cultural, Religious, Fashion, Engineering, Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Medicine, Architecture… The significant advantages of UK education follow.
- Large Areas of course selection.
- More than 100 Years of Education experience.
- High volume of Universities compare to other countries, Most of the Universities owned by the Government.
- Financially strong and stable.
- Part-time Job 20 Hrs. Per week Possibility, During the Vacation 40 Hrs. Job opportunity while the international student study duration.
- Internationally Accredited courses in the worldwide.
- Internships and Work Placements (Sand Wich Options Available during the program).
- After the Program 4 months Visa Extension is possible.
- Most of the UK Universities ranked top 500 in all over the world.
Favorite Personalities who pursued their higher education from the UK.
- Mohan Das Gandhi (Father of the Nation)
- Manmohan Singh (Former Prime Minister of India)
- Imran Khan (Famous Pakistan Cricketer and Politician).
- Indira Gandhi (Former Prime Minister of India)
- Bill Clinton (Former US President)
- Anil Ambani (Reliance Group Chief)
- Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi (Former Indian Cricket Captain)
UK Under Graduate Degrees are 3 Years Except from Scotland. More than 2500 additional areas of specializations in the UK. Vast areas of choice for the student need basis.
What’s the course entry requirement in United Kingdom?
12th student has more than 50%, Then Student is eligible for UK education. According to the academics percentage the student can apply for high ranked Universities or medium ranked Universities considering to candidate study budget. Indian student needs to qualify the IELTS test, but the Majority of the UK Universities are wavering IELTS (INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM). If the student scored more than 65% in their 12th English, The student will be eligible for IELTS Waiver but the student 12th must be from following Boards, CBSE, ICSE, Mumbai State Board, Andhra State Board, Karnataka State Board.
The Major UK Intakes are September and January. The student needs to approach any of our counselors to get the program details, After the Program selection and University selection. We will apply that particular program to the UK Universities. Once the University issue the offer letter. The student needs to qualify their medical test. After the Medical the student needs to show their financial credibility to obtain the CAS letter. Outer London the student needs to maintain the fees + 9135 GBP in their account for 28 days. Inner London the charges + 11385 GBP need to keep for 28 days in the student or their parent’s account. After the Visa, the student can fly to the UK for their dreamed course.
The most attractive and essential things in their UK education. Many of the UK Universities are offering Bursaries and Scholarships for Indian students. Once the student qualifies any of the Bursaries, Some part of the student fees will cover. 1 Year masters available in the UK. There are many UK Universities are offering a 1-year masters degree. Alternatively UK Universities have 2 Year masters degree also. In the 2 Year Program, 1st Year the student can study, and the next year the student can work full time as part of their work placement. The married student can travel along with their spouse and children. During the student study time, The spouse can work full time. To know more about the program and University details, The aspirant can speak with our counselor to understand more about the details or The student can contact us via online https://guidanceplus.in/contact-us/